White Sauce Recipe
This recipe for White Sauce serves 4 people.
Time required: 6 minutes
(2 minutes to prepare, then cook for 4 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp butter, or margarine
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp plain flour
How to make White Sauce:
- Melt the butter or margarine over a low heat.
- Add the flour, cook for 1 minute stirring constantly, then gradually add the milk and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
See other sauce recipes.