Vegetable Fritters Recipe
These little fritters are a great way to get your daily serve of veggies and could be eaten at any meal, breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner.
This recipe for Vegetable Fritters serves 4 people.
Time required: 50 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 30 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 3 whole eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole potatoes
- 125 g canned sweetcorn kernels
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ cup of parsley, chopped
- ½ cup of self raising flour
- 1 whole carrot
- 1 whole onion
- 2 whole zucchinis, grated
How to make Vegetable Fritters:
- Peel potatoes and carrot. Grate into a bowl. Add zucchini, corn, onion, flour, salt, parsley and egg yolks into a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place egg whites into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold through vegetable mixture.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add a little oil. Add 1/3 cup of the mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Cook 4 at a time. Turn and cook for a further 5-8 minutes. Repeat.
Serve with green salad and sweet chilli sauce.