Toblerone Mousse Recipe
This recipe for Toblerone Mousse serves 6 people.
Time required: 10 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 4 eggs, separated
- 300 ml thickened cream, tub
- 200 g Toblerone, 2 blocks of 100g, broken
- 2 tbsp Tia Maria, optional
How to make Toblerone Mousse:
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Cool slightly.
- Add egg yolks. Whip egg whites to a stiff peak. Whip cream until stiff then fold into melted Toblerone. Add egg whites and liqueur, fold until mixed.
- Spoon mousse into serving dishes. Chill until set.
Serve with cream or ice-cream and fresh fruit.
(Sourced from 4 Ingredients 2 - Kim Mc Cosker and Rachael Bermingham)
See other dessert recipes.