Thai Green Stir Fry Recipe
Thai Green Stir Fry
This recipe for Thai Green Stir Fry serves 4 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 10 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 small red pepper - capsicum
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 small green pepper - capsicum
- 2 tbsp thai green curry paste, or 3 tablespoons
- ½ cup of basil leaves
- 3 tbsp oil
- 500 g boneless chicken pieces
How to make Thai Green Stir Fry:
- Remove skin from chicken and cut flesh into thin strips. Cut the peppers in half, remove the core and slice them into thin strips. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute or until the paste smells fragrant. Add the chicken to the wok and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the peppers and stir fry for 1 minute. Pour in the coconut milk and heat for 3 minutes. Mix in the basil and serve immediately.
(Sourced from Quick n Easy Chicken - Australian)
See other main course recipes.