Sumac Chicken with Minted Eggplant Recipe
Sumac Chicken with Minted Eggplant
This recipe for Sumac Chicken with Minted Eggplant serves 4 people.
Time required: 25 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 lemon, 140g sliced thickly
- ½ cup of mint leaf, fresh coarsely chopped
- 2 medium eggplant - aubergines, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp lemon rind, grated
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 800 g chicken tenderloins
How to make Sumac Chicken with Minted Eggplant:
- Combine rind, half the juice, sumac, sugar, tahini and chicken in large bowl.
- Cook chicken on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Cook eggplant on cleaned heated oiled grill plate until browned; combine eggplant in medium bowl with remaining juice, oil and mint.
- Serve chicken and eggplant with lemon.
(Sourced from The Australian Womens Weekly After Work Fast)
See other main course recipes.