Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
This recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast serves 2 people.
Time required: 50 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 30 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices of cheese
- 2 tbsp black olives, sliced
- 2 chicken breast, skinless
- 2 tsp basil pesto
- 1 sprinkle of dried italian herb
How to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Make a cut in the chicken breast to make a deep pocket, try and not cut all the way through. Heat up a fry pan with a little bit of spray oil.
- Spread the basil pesto on the inside of the chicken and place the ham, tomatoes, cheese, spinach, olives and a sprinkle of dried italian herbs.
- Using a little bit of cooking string you can tie it around the chicken so the filling does not fall out, this is optional,but it helps.
- Place the chicken in the fry pan until it is golden on both sides, then place the chicken in the oven, for 20 - 30 minutes until it is cooked.
Serve with vegetables and roast potatoes.
(Sourced from Suzanne Lawrence)
See other main course recipes.