Sirloin Patties with Goats Cheese and Tomato Recipe
Sirloin Patties with Goats Cheese and Tomato
This recipe for Sirloin Patties with Goats Cheese and Tomato serves 4 people.
Time required: 15 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 10 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 100 g goats cheese, grated
- 500 g minced sirloin, shaped into 4 patties 1cm thick
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tomato, cut into slices, each slice cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 bunch of curly endive lettuce
How to make Sirloin Patties with Goats Cheese and Tomato:
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Remove patties from pan and top with sliced tomato, and cheese.
- Place patties under a grill, cook until cheese melts, serve immediately. Decorate with chopped chives and endive.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple)
See other main course recipes.