Seafood Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe
Seafood Salad with Avocado Dressing
This recipe for Seafood Salad with Avocado Dressing serves 4 people.
Time required: 21 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 6 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, fresh, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp lime juice, extra 1½ tblspns for Avocado Dressing
- 500 g cooked king prawns
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- 1 small onion, for Avocado Dressing
- 1 small lettuce
- 2 tsp olive oil, for Avocado Dressing
- ½ punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 125 g white fish fillets, sliced
- 125 g scallops
- 125 mussel meat
- 1 medium avocado, for Avocado Dressing
How to make Seafood Salad with Avocado Dressing:
- Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact. Combine lime juice, wine and dill in small frying pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, add fish, scallops and mussels. Simmer for about 2 minutes or until seafood is just cooked.
- Drain (discard liquid), cool seafood, then refrigerate, covered, before completing salad.
- Combine seafood, tomatoes and lettuce in bowl, toss lightly, top with dressing just before serving.
- Avocado Dressing; Blend or process avocado, onion, extra lime juice and olive oil until smooth.
(Sourced from The Best Seafood Recipes - The Australian Womens Weekly)