This recipe for Scones serves 4 people.
Time required: 36 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 16 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 80 g butter, chopped
- 3 cups of White Wings self raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
How to make Scones:
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcuis. Sprinkle White Wings Self Raising Flour over a flat baking tray.
- Sift White Wings Self Raising Flour into a medium bowl. Add sugar. Using your fingertips rub butter into White Wings Self Raising Flour mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add Milk. Use a flat-bladed knife to mix until dough begins to come together. Turn onto a lightly floured serface and knead gently until dough comes together.
- Flatten dough with palm of your hand until 2cm thick. Use a 5cm cutter to cut out scones. Place onto baking tray 1cm apart. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Serve while warm with jam and cream.
(Sourced from White Wings)