Scallops in White Wine Recipe
Scallops in White Wine
This recipe for Scallops in White Wine serves 2 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch of thyme
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 cup of cream
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 250 g pink scallops, shelled
How to make Scallops in White Wine:
- In a large frypan, melt butter, add scallops. Saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove scallops with a slotted spoon; set aside.
- Add wine, cream and thyme to pan, bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes until reduced slightly.
- Add scallops and chives, stir until scallops are covered in sauce. Serve immediately.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other main course recipes.