Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Carrots Recipe
Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Carrots
This recipe for Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Carrots serves 4 people.
Time required: 1 hour and 10 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 65 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 5 carrots, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp white pepper, fine
- 3 tbsp redcurrent jelly
- 1 chicken, size 18, uncooked
- 5 sprigs of rosemary
How to make Roasted Chicken with Rosemary and Carrots:
- Wash chicken and place 3 of the sprigs of rosemary into cavity. Place chicken in a large baking dish with carrots alongside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt jelly, add butter and pepper. Chop the remaining sprigs of rosemary into small pieces and add to melted jelly mixture.
- Brush mixture over chicken. Cook chicken and carrots in moderate oven 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting regularly with jelly mixture, and turning carrots frequently.
(Sourced from Cookin can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other main course recipes.