Raspberry Cream Brulee Recipe
Raspberry Cream Brulee
This recipe for Raspberry Cream Brulee serves 4 people.
Time required: 25 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 5 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups of cream
- 1 cup of tinned raspberries, drained
How to make Raspberry Cream Brulee:
- Beat egg yolks with caster sugar for 2 minutes. Scald the cream in a medium saucepan; slowly pour into egg mixture, whisking vigorously.
- Add vanilla essence and return mixture to saucepan. Stir over low heat until thickened. without boiling. Remove from heat, cool, then refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
- Divide raspberries between four heat-proof dishes (about 1½ cup capacity). Pour chilled custard over each and sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Grill brulee for about 1 minute or until sugar has melted and begun to look like toffee. Serve immediately.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other dessert recipes.