Potato and Salmon Patties Recipe
Potato and Salmon Patties
This recipe for Potato and Salmon Patties serves 8 people.
Time required: 30 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 20 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 seasoned flour
- 1 oil, for shallow-frying
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- 210 g pink salmon, can, drained and flaked
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 lemon rind and juice
How to make Potato and Salmon Patties:
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until very tender. Drain. Mash well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Blend in onion, salmon, parsley, vinegar, lemon rind and juice, egg and seasonings. Beat well
- Shape into about 8 even-sized patties. Dust in seasoned flour. Cook in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Drain well on crumpled kitchen paper. Serve with salad or vegetables of choice.
See other main course recipes.