Potato and Rosemary Pizza Recipe
Potato and Rosemary Pizza
This recipe for Potato and Rosemary Pizza serves 4 people.
Time required: 30 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 4 pizza bases, 112gm packaged
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 ½ cups of parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
How to make Potato and Rosemary Pizza:
- Preheat oven to hot. Place pizza bases on oven tray. Divide half of the cheese into four portions; sprinkle a portion over each pizza base.
- Slice potatoes thinly using a vegetable peeler; divide into four portions. Layer a portion of potato over cheese-topped base in a circular pattern until covered; repeat with remaining potato and bases. Divide rosemary and garlic among bases. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over pizzas.
- Bake, uncovered, in hot oven 15 minutes or until pizza tops are browned lightly and bases are crisp.
Serve with a tossed salad.
(Sourced from Womens Weekly - Vegetarian Meals in Minutes)