Pizza Dough Recipe
This recipe for Pizza Dough serves 4 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 12 g salt, (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 16 ml olive oil, (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 250 ml water, (1 cup at 40 degrees celcius)
- 500 g Defiance White Bakers Flour
- 8 g instant dried yeast, (1 teaspoon)
How to make Pizza Dough:
- Mix the yeast and water in a small bowl until yeast has dissolved. Put aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and the olive oil, and gradually bring the mixture together using a wooden spoon.
- Lightly flour the work surface and start kneading the dough until soft and elastic.
- Place dough into an oiled bowl and cover. Leave aside until the dough has doubled in size.
- Bake with the pizza toppings of your choice in an oven at 200 degrees celcius.
(Sourced from Defiance Quality Foods)