Parmesan Shapes Recipe
This recipe for Parmesan Shapes serves 8 people.
Time required: 30 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 sprinkle of garlic salt
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, finely grated
How to make Parmesan Shapes:
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line a tray with baking paper, then using a small cookie cutter cut out approx 16 shapes from each pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle pastry with cheese and garlic salt then bake for 10-15 minutes until puffed and golden. Serve warm.
(Sourced from 4 Ingredients 2 - Kim Mc Cosker and Rachael Bermingham - a Wendy King Recipe)