Minted Tandoori Lamb Recipe
Minted Tandoori Lamb
This recipe for Minted Tandoori Lamb serves 2 people.
Time required: 50 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 45 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 cup of yoghurt, plain
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- 4 lamb chump chops, each chop cut into three pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
How to make Minted Tandoori Lamb:
- In a small bowl, combine yoghurt, cumin, curry powder and coriander, mix well.
- Toss pieces of lamb in yoghurt mixture, coat evenly. Place lamb on a rack which is standing inside a baking dish.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 45 minutes, turning lamb every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle mint over lamb and serve imediately.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other main course recipes.