Mini Dessert Muffins - Cadbury Recipe
Mini Dessert Muffins
This recipe for Mini Dessert Muffins - Cadbury serves 12 people.
Time required: 40 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 20 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ⅓ cup of raw almonds, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 200 g cadbury dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup of plain flour, sifted
- 80 g butter
- ¾ cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup of sour cream
How to make Mini Dessert Muffins - Cadbury:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC conventional or 160ºC fan forced. Lightly grease 2 x 12 hole (1½ tablespoon) mini muffin pans and line bases with circles of baking paper. Sprinkle nuts over bases.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan; stir over low heat until mixture is smooth. Pour into bowl and cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and egg, then flour and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared pans and bake for about 20 minutes. The muffins will form a crust on the top but will be soft when hot. Run a sharp pointed knife around the edge to the muffin to loosen. Stand 10 minutes and turn onto cooling rack. Store in airtight containers.
(Sourced from Cadbury)