Milk Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury Recipe
Milk Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury
This recipe for Milk Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury serves 10 people.
Time required: 1 hour and 35 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 75 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of cadbury bournville cocoa, sifted
- 1 ½ cups of water, boiling
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ¾ cups of caster sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of self raising flour, sifted
- 200 g Cadbury milk cooking chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
How to make Milk Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury:
- Preheat oven to 160ºC conventional 140ºC fan forced. Lightly grease and line the base of 28cm round cake pan.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and melt over a low heat.
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water. Add coffee and sugar to chocolate mixture and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Transfer to bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Using an electric mixer gradually add eggs. Then flour and cocoa. Mix a further 2 minutes or until evenly combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 1 - 1¼ hours. Test with skewer inserted into the middle of the cake. Cool in pan for 30 minutes, before turning onto wire rack. Enjoy with berries.
(Sourced from Cadbury)