Mars Bar Slice Recipe
A yummy snack made with Mars Bars!
This recipe for Mars Bar Slice serves 8 people.
Time required: 15 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 200 g cadbury dairy milk, use full cream milk
- 3 cups of Kelloggs Rice Bubbles
- 90 g butter, use salt free butter
- 3 Mars Bars, melt them for 5 minutes
How to make Mars Bar Slice:
- Grease and line slice tin with baking paper
- Melt the Mars Bars with butter in a microwave on medium, checking the Mars Bars every 30 seconds until they are melted or melt Mars Bars over a Medium to Low stove temperature, and when melted mix with rice bubbles.
- Pour mixture into tin and push the slice down into the corners.
- Melt chocolate and pour over slice.
- Let slice set in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- Remove slice from tin and cut into pieces.
For an extra chocolate fix, melt some white chocolate and drip over the slice while it is chilling in the fridge.