Mango Mousse with Raspberry Coulis Recipe
Mango Mousse with Raspberry Coulis
This recipe for Mango Mousse with Raspberry Coulis serves 6 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 ½ cups of thickened cream
- ¾ cup of tinned mangoes
- 15 g gelatine, sachet
- 1 raspberries, punnet
- 1 tbsp raspberries liqueur
How to make Mango Mousse with Raspberry Coulis:
- Beat cream with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Push mango through sieve to form a thick puree and fold into cream, stir in icing sugar.
- Dissolve gelatine in ¼ cup cold water. Heat the gelatine gently until dissolved, stir into mango cream mixture. Pour mixture into ½ cup capacity moulds or ramekins, and chill until set.
- Push raspberries through a sieve and stir in liqueur. Ease mousses out of moulds onto serving plates, serve with raspberry coulis.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other dessert recipes.