Lamb Shanks in Slow Cooker Recipe
Lamb Shanks in Slow Cooker
This recipe for Lamb Shanks in Slow Cooker serves 2 people.
Time required: 8 hours and 10 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 480 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary, can use dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 lamb shanks
How to make Lamb Shanks in Slow Cooker:
- Heat fry pan with oil, then add onion, garlic and half of the rosemary.
- After onion has gone opaque in colour place the lamb shanks in fry pan, and brown each side.
- Place all ingredients from the fry pan into a slow cooker, and add vegetable stock and flour. Mix in the flour. Add the remainder of the rosemary.
- Leave to cook for 6 to 8 hours on low, or on high 4 to 5 hours.
(Sourced from Suzanne Lawrence)