Imperial Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
This recipe for Imperial Chicken Slow Cooker serves 6 people.
Time required: 5 hours and 15 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 300 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of slivered almond, toasted
- 500 g green beans
- 6 skinless chicken breast, halves
- 175 g long grain rice
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Imperial Chicken Slow Cooker:
- Spray oblong slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray and pour in 2.5 cups (625ml) water, rice and salt and pepper and stir well.
- Spoon in pasta sauce and mix well. Place chichen breasts in slow cooker and cover with green beans.
- Cover and cook on Low for 3 to 5 hours. When ready to serve sprinkly with slivered almonds.
(Sourced from Easy Slow Cooker Cookbook, by Barbara C James)