Herb Crusted Beef Roast Slow Cooker Recipe
This recipe for Herb Crusted Beef Roast Slow Cooker serves 6 people.
Time required: 6 hours and 10 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 360 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ¼ cup of oregano, fresh chopped
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp oil
- 6 slices of bacon, thick cut
- ¼ cup of parsley, fresh chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 ¼ kg beef rump roast, 1 to 1.5 kg
How to make Herb Crusted Beef Roast Slow Cooker:
- Rub roast with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, oregano, rosemary, garlic and oil and press mixture on top and sides of roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker. Place bacon over top of beef and tuck ends under bottom.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
(Sourced from Easy Slow Cooker Cookbook, by Barbara C James)