Grilled Chicken Breast with Barbecue Glaze Recipe
This recipe for Grilled Chicken Breast with Barbecue Glaze serves 4 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 10 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 chicken breast, fillets
- 2 tsp ginger, grated, fresh
- 1 tbsp honey
- ⅓ cup of barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
How to make Grilled Chicken Breast with Barbecue Glaze:
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey, mayonnaise, garlic and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken fillets to bowl, toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place chicken on cold, lightly oiled grill tray. Cook, brushing occasionally with remaining marinade, under high heat 5-8 minutes. Turn; cook other side 5-8 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Slice chicken for serving. Serve with a crisp mixed green salad, if desired.
VARIATIONS - The glaze in this recipe is suitable for other cuts of chicken such as thigh fillets and wings. Barbecue chicken instead of grilling.
See other main course recipes.