Flourless Almond Cake Recipe
Gluten Free Indulgence
This recipe for Flourless Almond Cake serves 8 people.
Time required: 1 hour
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 45 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 cup of caster sugar
How to make Flourless Almond Cake:
- Grease a deep 20cm round cake pan and line with baking paper.
- Separate eggs. Beat egg yolks & Caster Sugar in small bowl until fluffy.
- Stir in Almond Meal, Lemon Juice and Almond Essence.
- Beat egg whites in separate clean bowl until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into almond mixture until combined then pour into prepared cake tin.
- Bake in Moderate Slow Oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes until cooked.
- Let the cake stand for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or cold, dusted with sifted icing sugar mixture & a dollop of cream.
See other cake recipes.