Easy Scones Recipe
This recipe for Easy Scones serves 6 people.
Time required: 22 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 12 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of thickened cream
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- ¾ cup of milk
How to make Easy Scones:
- Sift flour into a bowl; add cream and enough milk to mix to a soft, sticky dough. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Press dough out to 1.5cm in thickness. Cut into rounds using a 5cm cutter. Place on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven, 200 degrees celcius, for about 12 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve hot scones with Jam and whipped cream.
(Sourced from N. Laharnar, Dulwich Hill, NSW)
See other cake recipes.