Creamy Tomato Meatloaf Recipe
This recipe for Creamy Tomato Meatloaf serves 6 people.
Time required: 1 hour and 10 minutes
(10 minutes to prepare, then cook for 60 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 50 g tomato soup, sachet mix
- 750 g mince beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup of sour cream
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp red chilli, chopped
- 3 tsp ground paprika
How to make Creamy Tomato Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C. Brush 21x14x7cm loaf tin with melted butter or oil, line base and sides with paper.
- Place beef mince in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared loaf tin. Bake fore 1 hour or until well browned and firm in the centre. Turn out of tin, serve sliced. Serve with salad, if desired.
Storage time - Meatloaf may be served hot or cold. If serving hot, cook just before serving. If serving cold, meat loaf can be cooked up to 2 days before required. Store, covered, in refrigerator. Variation - This recipe can be made with pork and veal mince.
See other main course recipes.