Chunky Chocolate-chip cookies Recipe
This recipe for Chunky Chocolate-chip cookies serves 36 people.
Time required: 35 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of milk chocolate melts
- ½ cup of mini M-Ms
- 1 ¼ cups of firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of self raising flour
- ½ tsp bicarb soda baking soda
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of cocoa powder
- 125 g butter, chopped
How to make Chunky Chocolate-chip cookies:
- Preheat oven to moderate. Lightly grease two oven trays.
- Beat butter, extract, sugar and egg in a small bowl with electric mixer until smooth (do not over mix). Transfer to large bowl, mix in sifted combined dry ingredients then all chocolates.
- Drop level tablespoons of the mixture onto prepared trays, allowing 5cm between each cookie; bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 10 to 15 minutes. Stand cookies 5 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool.
Have changed the recipe slightly. I have omitted peanut M-M's and have increased the mini M-M's from 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup.
See other cookies recipes.