Chocolate Two-Times Recipe
This recipe for Chocolate Two-Times serves 6 people.
Time required: 34 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, then cook for 14 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of plain flour
- 1 sprinkle of salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 120 g Chocolate, semi sweet
- ⅛ tsp bicarb soda baking soda
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
How to make Chocolate Two-Times:
- Pre-heat oven to 180degrees celcius.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, brown and white sugars, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter. 50% heat in microwave 3.5 minutes stirring every minute.
- Using a heatproof spatula to stir the vanilla into the melted chocolate. Gradually stir in the flour mixture. Add the egg and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a lightly greased tablespoon to scoop the dough and drop in mounds on the lined baking sheet. Make about 12 mounds, 2 inches (5cm) apart.
- Bake about 14 minutes, or until the edges are firm, but the middle is still a little soft. Cool until lukewarm before removing from baking tray.
(Sourced from Kitchen for Kids - Jennifer Low)
See other cookies recipes.