Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury Recipe
Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury
This recipe for Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury serves 10 people.
Time required: 1 hour and 30 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 75 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 250 g butter
- ¼ cup of cadbury bournville cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of plain flour
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of self raising flour
- 250 g cadbury dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of coffee
How to make Chocolate Mud Cake - Cadbury:
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Place the coffee, butter, brown sugar and chocolate in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the sugar dissolves and the chocolate melts.
- Pour into a mixing bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- Add the eggs and beat well. Sift the dry ingredients and add. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined 28 x 18 cm slab pan (or a 20 cm round pan). Bake at 150°C for 1-1¼ hours until a skewer inserted in the cake comes out cleanly.
- Allow to cool in the pan. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
(Sourced from Cadbury)