Chicken and Kipflers With Lemon Mustard Recipe
Tired of the same old chicken salad? Why not try this refreshing new recipe which combines many flavours all in one dish. Light and refreshing!
This recipe for Chicken and Kipflers With Lemon Mustard serves 8 people.
Time required: 40 minutes
(25 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
For the base
- 250 g potatoes, kipfler
- 100 g lettuce, baby lettuce leaves
- 3 whole tomatoes, roma
- 500 g chicken, skinless breast fillets
- 1 whole avocado
For the marinade and dressing
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
How to make Chicken and Kipflers With Lemon Mustard:
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and whisk together. Reserve half the marinade to use for the dressing.
- Trim chicken. Wash potatoes and finely slice (about 1cm thick). Marinade the chicken and potatoes for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven on fan grill function at 200°C
- Line grill tray with baking paper and place grill insert on top. Place marinated chicken and potatoes on grill insert and place in pre heated oven on the top telescopic shelf position.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 200°C using the fan grill function.
- Wash, dry and arrange baby lettuce on a serving platter. Cut roma tomatoes in quarters and slice avocado and arrange on top of lettuce.
- Place potatoes on top of salad and slice chicken and arrange on top of potatoes. Drizzle dressing over salad and season with freshly ground cracked pepper.
Spice it up by adding some red chilli, and some cucumber to balance the taste!
See other main course recipes.