Cheesecake Parfaits Recipe
Perfection in a cup - this creamy, tasty, cheesecake in a cup tastes as good as it looks.
This recipe for Cheesecake Parfaits serves 4 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 90 g butter, melted
- 55 g caster sugar
- 1 kg yoghurt, such as Yoplait No Fat Classic Cheesecake Flavoured Yogurt
- 125 ml thickened cream
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 g ginger cookies, for the biscuit base
- 250 g cream cheese, room temperature
How to make Cheesecake Parfaits:
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely crushed.
- Add the butter and process until combined. Divide the biscuit mixture among four 375ml (11/2-cup) capacity serving glasses and press into the base of each glass.
- Divide the yoghurt among the glasses.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese, cream and sugar until thick and smooth.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the glasses. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill. Serve.
See other dessert recipes.