Cheese Pastry Twists Recipe
ready to eat
This recipe for Cheese Pastry Twists serves 6 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 sheets of puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, grated
How to make Cheese Pastry Twists:
- Cut pastry into 2 cm strips. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- On a lined baking tray twist the pastry, then place the cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is all golden.
- When pastry comes out of the oven, using a kitchen scissors separate the pastry twists from each other and serve.
(Sourced from Suzanne Lawrence)
See other finger food recipes.