Best Ever Banana Cake Recipe
Best Ever Banana Cake
This recipe for Best Ever Banana Cake serves 8 people.
Time required: 50 minutes
(15 minutes to prepare, then cook for 35 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence, optional
- ½ tsp bicarb soda baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups of plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 125 g butter
- 2 bananas, or 3
- 100 ml yoghurt, natural
How to make Best Ever Banana Cake:
- Preheast oven to 180°C. Butter and flour Ringtin.
- Add together plain flour, baking powder, salt and bicarbsoda in a bowl and mix well.
- Puree 2-3 bananas in a blender to make 1 cup. Add the sugar, then eggs and mix then add room temperture butter, mix then add yoghurt and vanilla essence (optional).
- Add the banana mix to the flour mix. Combine well. Mix with hand held blender until smooth (about a minute).
- Transfer mix into the ringtin and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
See other cake recipes.