Bacon Eggs and Tomato on Muffins Recipe
Nothing better than this hearty breakfast to give you a boost of energy in the morning!
This recipe for Bacon Eggs and Tomato on Muffins serves 1 person.
Time required: 10 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 5 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 whole english muffins
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 whole tomato
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 4 spreads of margarine
How to make Bacon Eggs and Tomato on Muffins:
- Cut the ends off the tomato, and then cut it in half and put on the frying pan on a medium-high temperature. You can put some margarine in the pan too if you're concerned it will stick.
- Cut the 2 bacon slices into two, and pop them in the frying pan with the tomato. Note the bacon will not take long to cook (about 90 seconds per side) so keep an eye on it and turn it often. Don't forget to turn the tomato too!
- Cut the muffins into two, and pop them in the toaster. When they're toasted, put the 4 slices on a plate and spread some margarine on them.
- Put the bacon on the muffins, then the tomato on top, and crack an egg into the hot frying pan. This should only take a minute or so to cook - and don't forget to flip it over too.
- When the egg is done, place it on top of the tomato slices on the plate. Feel free to put some salt and pepper on it too, and serve it with a nice glass of fresh orange juice. Enjoy!
See other breakfast recipes.