Bacon and Cheese Filled Potatoes Recipe
Bacon and Cheese Filled Potatoes
This recipe for Bacon and Cheese Filled Potatoes serves 4 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 15 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 pinch of paprika
- 1 pinch of salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 bacon, rashers rindless, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¼ cup of tasty cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp tasty cheese, grated, extra
How to make Bacon and Cheese Filled Potatoes:
- Wash potatoes. Pierce skin in several places. Cook potatoes in microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 10 minutes or until cooked. Cool.
- Cook bacon and onions for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Slice tops of potatoes. Scoop out centre, leaving a 1cm wall. Reserve potato and mash.
- Combine mashed potato, bacon, onion, sour cream, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill potato shells with bacon mixture. Sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika. Reheat for 2 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad and crusty bread.
(Sourced from Easy Potato Recipes - The Custom Book Company)
See other side dish recipes.