Apricot Slice Recipe
This recipe for Apricot Slice serves 6 people.
Time required: 20 minutes
(20 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 395 g condensed milk, tin
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 375 g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 15 g butter
- 480 g white chocolate
How to make Apricot Slice:
- Line a 20cm square baking tray with baking paper. Roughly crush biscuits. Melt butter and condensed milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Mix biscuits, apricots and coconut in a large bowl. Add melted butter and milk and stir to combine well.
- Pat out mix in baking tray and refrigerate to set.
- Ice thickly with melted white chocolate. Slice into squares when set.
(Sourced from Epicure Chocolate)
See other slices recipes.