This recipe for Ambrosia serves 4 people.
Time required: 5 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, no cooking required)
Ingredients you'll need:
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 cups of cream, whipped
- ¾ cup of tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 1 cup of tinned pineapple pieces, drained
- ¼ cup of walnut pieces
How to make Ambrosia:
- Carefully fold mandarins, pineapple, coconut, walnuts and icing sugar into cream.
- Divide mixture into 4 serving glasses. Serve chilled.
(Sourced from Cooking can be Simple - Select Kitchen Class)
See other dessert recipes.