5 Minute Chocolate Cake Recipe
A simple Chocolate Cake that only take minutes to prepare and 30 minutes of cooking.
This recipe for 5 Minute Chocolate Cake serves 12 people.
Time required: 35 minutes
(5 minutes to prepare, then cook for 30 minutes)
Ingredients you'll need:
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup of White Wings self raising flour
- 130 g butter, Melted
How to make 5 Minute Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Melt butter in microwave or on stove top.
- While butter is melting in a bowl add the flour, sugar and cocoa powder and mix together.
- In a separate cup beat the eggs and milk together. When the eggs and milk have been beaten add to the dry ingredients and also add in the butter.
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer very well until all the batter is smooth.
- Place batter in a buttered and floured tin that has the base lined with baking paper, and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes check the cake with a knitting needle to see if the batter has been cooked in the middle of the cake. If the knitting needle comes out clean the cake is cooked. If batter is stuck to the knitting needle, cook cake for another 5 minutes and try the test again.
You may also be interested in this Chocolate Butter Icing recipe to top off your wonderful cake!